Auckland University of Technology (AUT)
AUT大学(奥克兰理工大学)，始创于1895年，是新西兰八所国立大学之一，位于新西兰最大城市-奥克兰的市中心繁华地段，校园紧邻著名的奥克兰大学 (University of Auckland), 座落于商业，娱乐，教育中心，购物和交通极为方便.
AUT大学, 是国际留学生最热门的大学, 因为其毕业生最受雇主的青睐，容易办移民，而且其课程极具专业性及实用性，在国际上享有盛名. AUT大学, 在新西兰大学中，最具有活力和现代气息.
(1年 - 4年).
课程举例： 酒店管理，西式厨师， 点心师，护士， 幼教， 商课，MBA， IT， Science, 工程，设计，会计, NZDB，建筑 , 金融，信息系统, 旅游, 管理，营销等
AUT is New Zealand’s most contemporary university, with a unique profile reflecting our history and innovative approaches to teaching, learning and research.
AUT enables opportunities in the modern professions and disciplines of today’s economy, offering a wide range of postgraduate and undergraduate degrees, as well as diplomas and certificates. And some courses, like our MBA, have flexible timetables to cater for your other commitments.
Key reasons why you should choose to study at AUT:
· AUT has a vibrant campus with students from all walks of life. About 24,000 students study at AUT, taught by 1,010 teaching staff.
· You’ll meet students from all over the world. Students from more than 50 countries study at AUT.
· You’ll receive a quality University education that will prepare you for a successful career in your chosen field.
· You’ll receive an internationally-recognised qualification from a successful and respected university.
· We have close links with industry and the professions, which means we teach you the skills that a really needed.
· AUT has a high graduate employment rate.
· We have small, personal classes where you get to interact with your teachers. Your lecturer will know you by name.
· We are committed to internationalism and value our international students.
· We offer courses at all levels – from pre-degree to PhD level.
· We have excellent facilities to support you in your studies. From medical care to world-class libraries.
· AUT is developing a strong research culture. That means students have the opportunity to work and learn alongside some of New Zealand’s most innovative and creative researchers.
· We offer a huge variety of subjects across the faculties of Applied Humanities, Health and Environmental Science, Design and Creative Technologies, Business, and Te Ara Poutama (Maori studies).
· We are a government-approved university which means you are assured of receiving quality-education
· You’ll be based in the beautiful, multicultural city of Auckland – the gateway to clean, green New Zealand.