Terms and Conditions 网页使用条件
Please read the following thoroughly before accessing or using the information, services or linkages available through www.51anz.com (hereafter referred as “DW Website”). By accessing or using the DW Website, you fully agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set below. DW may add, remove or modify its content at any time, and such addition, removal or modification shall be effective immediately after publishing on DW Website.
1. You agree that the information published on DW Website is for personal use only, and you will NOT use it for commercial purpose.
2. You acknowledge, understand and fully agree that the information contained on DW Website is intended to give general information, NOT for professional or legal advice. DW strongly recommends that you seek your own independent legal or professional advice before any decision or action. It is solely your responsibility to assess and judge the correctness, accuracy and appropriateness of all the information published on DW Website or linked to DW Website.
3. In NO circumstances will DW be held responsible or accountable for any harm or loss resulting from the information displayed on or linked to DW Website. You will fully responsible for any contact or any agreement entered with anyone or any organization contained on DW Website or its linkage.
4. DW does NOT guarantee that all the documents, files, images, photos or links on DW Website or the saving or downloading from DW Website will be free of infection, viruses, or other defects. You are solely responsible to protect your own documents, files or devices from any possible loss or damage.
5. You fully understand that it is your own responsibility to keep your login email and password confidential and safe.
6. You agree that you are to observe the laws in New Zealand and will not use DW Website for any indecent or illegal purpose.
7. The law governing this terms and conditions shall be the laws in New Zealand